CforAT was founded by the parents of a child with a disability and we’ve been working with Bay Area public schools since 1983.
Over the past 32 years, we’ve worked with more than 38 Bay Area School districts and over 200 individual schools to ensure that children with disabilities succeed in their educational goals. We continue to provide direct service with students, training with teachers and aides and consultation with the IEP team on Assistive Technology.
- Assistive Technology assessments and evaluations
- Training or technical assistance for students
- Training or technical assistance for professionals, teachers and aides
- Advice and recommendations on purchasing Assistive Technology hardware and software
- Selecting, adapting, and customizing Assistive Technology devices
- Coordinating other therapies, interventions or services with Assistive Technology
Find out MoreRead more about the Assessment Process and IEP’s
Information for School Districts
Information on Consultation
Information on Long Distance Consulting